Planning a school study tour can be difficult for busy teachers and administrators, as the challenge of balancing an interesting and beneficial tour with cost, safety and day to day logistics can be a daunting prospect.
It’s time to breathe easy with Airserve Education, as we take the stress and worry out of the conceptualisation, planning and preparation phase of your school travel programs. What’s better, we provide our own professional tour guides and tour managers to accompany you and your group for the duration of the tour, again taking the stress out of day to day logistics and ensuring that everything runs smoothly and safely.
Our experienced education consultants will collaborate with you to custom design the ideal itinerary for you and your students that are free of unnecessary sites, shopping and poor quality tourist traps.
The best way to begin your overseas education journey is to get in touch with our friendly consultants on the details below; from there we’ll plan an initial meeting to further understand your requirements.
- Fully customised education tours to any major destination around the world.
- Design, planning, flights, reservations and payments are all handled in house at Airserve Education.
- Our tour guide staff are First Aid trained and have worked with students from all backgrounds, ages and ability levels.
- Tours can be designed for any subject and year group and have no upper traveller limit.
- Parents, Teacher and Administrators can contact our senior staff easily with any questions or concerns they may have.